Minggu, 06 Maret 2011

Finding Heaven

Dear Lord,

I try to define heaven......
Some place that provide me happiness.

I search through every amusement places......
malls.....clubs.....

I buy a lot of clothes, jeweleries, gadgets..........
Thinking I might find just a little bit of heaven on those things.

But I find no serenity...........
Just another confusion and insatiability......

Then I try to turn back........
Look deeper...........................
.....the essence of my life...

Heaven is in YOU.
I feel comfort when I don't force my self just to achieve all the material things,
but to care other.............to thankful for what I have instead of what I don't have.
To thank HIM that I have you......
Yes you......my parents, my siblings, my best friends, my lover.

I find a little piece of heaven in each of you............
And I thank God for you :)

1 komentar:

  1. Not just in others you'll find heaven... but in every single smile you brought into my life...it is always called HEAVEN....

    BalasHapus