Rabu, 24 November 2010

4 Seasons Love Story


Dear Summer…..

Once I had a relationship with the sweetest teenage girl, I’ve ever met for my whole life.
When she smile………I can feel the warmth of summer.
As if the sunshine it self shine only for me….just for me.

She always longing for me………
even just for a second when I stepped into the train for the next six month.

Dear Fall……

When the season turns to curtain falls of thousand leaves………….
Somehow, our relationship also falls apart.

This is not what I want; I never want to put a raindrop into her beautiful eyes.
All I want to give is the best for her………
Even when the best comes by letting her go……..

Dear Winter……………..


The world seems so cold without her smile………….
My sunshine now belongs to someone else………….
I hope he take care of her light………………………
So it will never falter………………………………..
But shine more than ever……………………………
Enough for me to see her light from far away…and knowing that she’ll be OK.

Dear Spring………………..


Please help me get through another season,
Because I have to move on………………..
With or without her.
But one thing remain, I’ll never forget her warmth smile for the rest of my life.
Thank you for letting me has 7 times of 4 seasons with my sunshine lady.
What a bless………………….

2 komentar:

  1. nice...

    "This is not what I want; I never want to put a raindrop into her beautiful eyes.
    All I want to give is the best for her………
    Even when the best comes by letting her go……"
    --> The best part... :D

    BalasHapus